Sunday 8 May 2011

Apologies

Hello, illustrious readers,

So sorry for not posting for a few days. I've been lying in wait for the computer, hoping that my philosopher would take a break from the paper-writing and student-grade-preparing. He is taking a break now, so I'm going to work up something soon-ish.

I'm alive and breathing and very hyped-up on coffee, with no intentions to really take a break from the blog. So sorry to not post as much during paper-writing/grading season, when a silly, little blog like mine might be a fun diversion.

~The Philosiologist~

10 comments:

  1. Isn't there anything that concerns you, apart from your philosopher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. will look forward to the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries! We wouldn't want you to burn out from an overabundance of posting! You're not a philosopher, why should you have to write all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kweetal: Yes, there are many things that concern me apart from my philosopher. It would be foolish of me to turn this themed blog about philosophers into a blog about me, though, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

    http://kazez.blogspot.com/2011/05/mothers-day-with-your-philosopher.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jean: Oh my gosh--your son is amazing! I especially love the part about fixing your mother-philosopher a "healthy, vegetarian, and organic as possible breakfast." That is TOTALLY correct.

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S., Jean, Can I post a link to this blog post on my twitter and facebook accounts?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure! Yes, he's got that right, and a bunch of other things too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. To: Philosiologist: KAZEZ COMES WITH A BIG WARNING SIGN?

    ReplyDelete